Friday, April 29, 2011

Where To Buy The Ibeat Illuminating Headphones

Like life, there was no other world

Often sacrifice, often gives people what they want to be happy. It happens that I spend a lot, too much but what the hell ... Even during sex I like to see, to feel like a woman is nice. I'm glad when I hear thank you but there are situations when even this word I do not want to go forward. So it was something like April 10. This could end tragically. But I got to know the state when it does not count nothing. There is no tomorrow, no yesterday, there is our world, no sleep, no bed, no house. There are only flashes of memory as if he has to family, friends, what is life but it's only temporary for just a second but it all did not have the slightest importance. You know what life is like but it does not matter if they did not exist, and it was just such a memory-only slideshow. There were no feelings, worries, nothing, absolutely nothing. Another state of consciousness. You're somewhere, you live but what is life? What's going on around you? These strange ideas floating around on the head and the fight a return to normality.
was just here and now and what has happened in the mind. Something I can not imagine. Amazing and scary at the same time.

I did not think that the brain can wyczyniać such wonders ... but no more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment