Thursday, May 19, 2011

Free Miniature Blue Prints

other side mirror

Come on, show you life from the other side.
is no time for tears, sorrows decline in the corner.
Look in the mirror, you see the picture? It's not you, it is an illusion that you create.
I'll take you by the hand and we walk on the edge.
Do not worry, this world is not for us. We'll go to a place that is not on any maps.
Like angels, I want to soar on wings above the clouds,
want to fly, not only in my dreams.
burn rule, which puts all the principles of our world.
Nobody will tell us which way we choose, it will
our new way of life nieprzetarty trail. We shall prevail
every misfortune and find happiness.
'll see what this peace.
I do not care what others think, not for me, life is full of rumors. People have built a world based on money but come on, I'll show you the reality on the other side of the mirror.
not wait for the end of the world, do not worry
adversity.
will survive this time, as after birth. I will teach you
again as to catch the first breath, first steps.
reclaim the joy and life doped up we will be able to sleep,
that morning to see that it was not a dream ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment