Sunday, May 22, 2011

How To Get Comfortable Sofa Cushions

Diana Nasution


Singer: Diana Nasution
Title song: Tahun80an,

order for them to continue working
Buy original tapes and CDs.
All Mp3 on this site are just a Review
Click song titles below to download
Melky Ayala - Night Dingin.mp3
Utang.mp3
not as Lukisan.mp3
Fly. mp3
tramp Rentak.mp3
Pelangi.mp3
Pabila.mp3
For Love.mp3
Do Padaku.mp3
Beautiful Bercinta.mp3
Could We Start Again.mp3
Hate But Rindu.mp3
Hurricane Samudra.mp3
Tahu.mp3

I Hate But Fly


Cold Night




at night ... on a cold night
and quiet as I remembered it
will
you, dear

my love You are the only one ... maybe ...



could be back, baby
though it's only a second

ooh, my love ...

somewhere where you are now


've tried to look for on a cold night

and quiet as my own ... this


Join In page up We
Mp3 Kenangan

0 comments:

Post a Comment