Friday, May 20, 2011

Shoe Size B Or C/d Mean

Space Closed in mind: the life Diluje

Earlier I told you, it's not magic, but I can speed up your pulse, saying nothing, sometimes not even need to look into your eyes, just a thought ... The heart feels it, it reflects the emotions, in front of him did not hide anything.
I think I understand, when you hold his hand, I can calm the beating of your heart, or show you the state of euphoria, when the brain no longer has to block the hormone dose of luck, endorphins ... The smallest cardiac contraction fills your every cell the drug. It is easy to make from it. And you know? That's just it. It is about giving, not taking. Look in my eyes, now all the pain is gone, you see the happiness that shines in your eye? This is no ordinary moment is a moment in our lives, which is in memory, still want him to come back and enjoy everything. As the storm on a warm summer day, you breathe a refreshing air. You have the power to live! Outside, green and concrete. Our world? Are you sure? Do not ask how I know, you want to change something in your life. You do not like many of its aspects. Think a moment, still a pass but we can not speak to each other. It happens that we look at your website but quickly looked away. Too little force to break up and stop to say a word. The world we grew up but as you know? I have felt like it stopped. The vicious circle ... Waiting ... You too. Do you think that one day everything will work out the same? That fear keeps you in his arms. Do not let him, you have the strength in myself. Just one word, one message. You can yell, turning back. I'm just pointing you the way, what direction you take. They say that life is a river that flows continuously in one direction, and what if I can do to reverse its course?

Looking at people I see that often they are not who he say. Often they say something and do the opposite. Find strength in yourself to the good. Do not hide feelings. Show when you feel joy, and when sad. Paint the world your favorite colors. You do not have the paint? I can offer it to you give. I can give you a lot more.

I'll show you how. Not requiring much in return. Diluje life, where you can laugh whenever you want. At school, church, standing in line in stores. It's not only the sincerity of madness. Listen to the heart, begin to give more of yourself to others. I sell happiness, you can too.

your chance to be broken away, the price is not important to me, I take first, second and third doses. It injects itself into my bloodstream ... Slowly fly.


This is a moment for you. Your In turn, what do you expect in return?

0 comments:

Post a Comment