Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can Genital Herpes One Bump

goodbye, my lover ...




I do not have any new photos today. I did not force them to do. Neither the inspiration nor the mood ... But I was looking for inspiration and decided to share with you:)
Today is the day to sew up wounds, dry tears, draw conclusions and commit new errors have ...
Since the blues is the best job (taaak. ..), so because of insomnia, I woke up at 6 and uprasowaƂam all the clothes from the trip. And it was their weight ... Did it help? I think so ... In addition to text messages from friends ... pocieszeniami I do not even know how much it means to me ... Thank you, that you want to be with me even when I'm sad and undertake incomprehensible decisions:): *

Angielski version: I have not got any new pictures today. I have no idea, no vein and in general I'm too weak to do anything ... But I've been looking for inspirations and I Decided to Share Them With You:)
Today is the day to sew up wounds, dry tears away, Conclude and make some new mistakes ...
The best thing you can do when you're really sad is... work. So because of insomnia I woke up at 6 o'clock and ironed all my clothes... Did it help? I think, that I feel a little bit better, but it's because of my friends :) They text me all the time, want to meet up with me just because I'm sad... You don't even know how much it means to me. Thank u that u still wanna be by my side, even when I'm upset and making incomprehensible decisions :) :*
U can always make me smile


Decisions to decisons are made And not bought, but I thought this would not hurt a fly, I guess not ..
There's no reason, there's no secret to decode: if you can not save it, leave it dying on the road.



If I ever feel better, remind me to spend some good time with You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment