Monday, August 23, 2010

Removing Center Console Hyundai

take me back to the start.

pictures today are not pretty. I probably do not have to be. Raspberry
the spontaneous asked me to meet, because she knew I was in an awful state ... So we took the Holy, clothes, camera and went to the forest. I wish everyone
such dear friends ... They tried to understand my decision, then even stopped to question it ... Cheer me, at least for a time. While I am with them, life seems so simple ... ♥

Angielski version: Today's pictures are not nice. And I think even They haven 't to be.
The Raspberry (Raspberry), spontaneously asked me to have a meeting with her, Because she knew That I was really woebegone ... So We Took The Saint, clothes and a camera with us and in went to the forest.
That I wish everyone could have friends like them ... They are wonderful They've tried to understand my Decision, They even stopped questioning it .. They've made me happy for a while. When I'm with them, life is so much more simple.
I love u, love u, love u very much. ♥
the saint. :)

"I need to be great and strong friend to come and sit with someone the whole afternoon just to not feel alone. Put his important affairs and devote an entire afternoon to hold someone's hand, "
- Anna Frankowska
Very, very, very much I love you ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment