Friday, August 13, 2010

How To Whiten Baby Wool

Future reflections ...

Ajaj. Will need to take some real photos for the next free time ... What about the fact that these are by no means the worst, since their motto was not taking pictures of clothes? Were made to capture us. So can I get forgiveness, explaining that we wanted to present him with;) soon because we intend to present to you the contents of our cabinet ♥ ♥ ♥ ...
On Sunday, we leave the camp with raspberry sports at West. There's images, rather we will not do, because ... : D oh, understand themselves;)
A Natka firmly back in the meantime and the rozminiemy: (: *
I think we all have such problems in the holidays ...;) and let's enjoy that Only those! :)
and so far, so for solace, I'll show you the dress, which to my surprise I fell in love ...
both greatness comes from Topshopu

0 comments:

Post a Comment