Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Delete Sims 3 Account

here I am.

Hi:) This is a sample, experiment, so do not laugh : D Come out in the wash, what will happen. Hopefully, it will be nice;)
a good start I'll add photos taken at our favorite mini-sessions during which it is filled with laughter, gossip, dispersing floated around us, large and small complexes, odganiania sorrows and talk more or less serious.

May 2010
beautiful photo session \u0026lt;3 Natalia.




white dress - Zara - white dress
cream dress - H & M - Dress
black blouse - vintage - black blouse
floral blouse - Zara - flower blouse
hair flowers - H & M - hair flowers
Today, unfortunately, I do not have the forces and time for more, because I am a Working Woman ", which means roughly that I need to get up at dawn tomorrow: D


0 comments:

Post a Comment